PGA Championship attendees are encouraged to carpool or shuttle to Quail Hollow as parking is limited on the grounds.
There are several options for shuttle service:
PGA General Public Parking
- Off-site PGA Public Parking for the 2017 PGA Championship will only be available to those who have purchased in advance. Complimentary shuttles will be provided at PGA Public lots to transport attendees to the Main Spectator Bus Terminal.
- There is no overnight parking in any PGA Public Parking lots and vehicles left will be towed at owner's expense.
- Public lots are located at Ballantyne Corporate Park (15-25 mins), Carowinds (20-30 mins), Bojangles Coliseum (30-40 mins)
- CLICK HERE TO BUY YOUR PARKING IN ADVANCE
Uber Parking Lot
- There will be an Uber parking lot less than five minutes from Quail Hollow. Enter 8801 Park Rd, Charlotte, NC as your destination and you'll be dropped off in the dedicated Uber lot. This is NOT a drop-off for taxis, limos or other ride-sharing companies.
- Complimentary shuttles will be provided at the Uber lot.
- Spectators can also use the CATS LYNX Blue Line to get to the Championship.
- A Shuttle will take spectators from the Sharon Road West station to the Main Spectator Bus terminal.
- Designated accessible parking for those requiring lift-equipped transportation to the course will be provided. Call The Convention Store at )877) 472-7275 for more information. The front rows of the general public parking lots will be reserved for spectators not requiring lift-equipped transportation, but who have physically challenged hangtags for their vehicles.
- Wheelchair accessible viewing areas will be located at the Short Game Practice Area, behind the 15th green and to the right of the 18th green.