Guest Opportunity: Hailey Kim, NC Third Grader, National Finalist for Google’s Doodle Contest
Every year, Google offers students across the country the opportunity to design a doodle to be featured on its home page.
This year’s NC Winner is a third grader from Providence Spring Elementary in Charlotte NC.
The winner of the contest receives a $30,000 scholarship as well as a donation to her school from Google – Let’s help….VOTE 4 HAILEY!
Voting is only open through May 9, so this is a limited time opportunity to speak with Hailey.
Hailey Kim can discuss this by answering the following questions:
• How did you first learn of the Doodle for Google contest?
• What inspired your design?
• Was this the only designs that you considered submitting?
• How can we vote for your design?
• Do you have a college in mind yet?